Butler Memorial Park has many amenities and activities. It is the home of Butler Midget Football and the Lacrosse Team. There are two bathroom facilities open from April to November as well as port a johns located throughout the park.
Park hours are dusk to 11pm.
In memory of a little boy named Bentley – Bentley’s Place will be located in Butler Memorial Park and will feature THREE play areas!! A 2-4 year old section, a 5-7 year old section and an ADA compliant play area, so that ALL children, no matter the age or ability, will have a place to play and remember Bentley.
Some of the activities residents and visitors enjoy while at Memorial Park:
- Red playground
- Blue playground
- Bentley’s Place
- Our hope is to break ground Spring of 2018
- The anticipated cost is $100,000.
- To donate: https://bentleysarmy.org/
- Shelters – For more information on the shelters please call: 724-287-1913
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Picnic areas
- Near the tennis courts
- On the hillside
- Bocce Ball Court and Batting Cage
- Field House and Field
- Horseshoes and Volleyball
- Behind the Rotary Shelter
- Walking and scenic Sullivan Run Creek
- The Park is Dog Friendly
- please remember to clean up after your dog