Where can I find information on the Civil Service Test for Entry-Level Firefighter?
This information can be found on the Bureau of Fire information page.

Where can I get a Fire Department patch?
The Bureau of Fire-City of Butler receives many requests for Fire Department patches. Since these are purchased with city funds, we cannot give these away and the department does not sell them.

How do I obtain a “Recreational Burning Permit”?
Recreational Burning Permits may be obtained, in person, by visiting Fire Headquarters located at: 110 N. Washington St. within the Public safety Building. For further information, phone: (724)283-3100.

How do I get a copy of a Fire Report?
You can obtain a copy of a Fire Report, in person or in writing, by contacting Fire Headquarters at the above listed location. The cost is $50 per report.

How can I obtain a copy of an ambulance report?
You may come by or call the above listed number to obtain a copy of an ambulance or accident report. The cost is $50 per report. The Bureau of Fire-City of Butler is committed to protecting the privacy of protected health information under the HIPAA Act of 1996. You will be required to fill out all applicable paperwork to obtain a copy of your ambulance or accident report.

What exactly are the “Burning Regulations” within the City of Butler?
This information is found on the Burning Ordinance webpage accessed through the menu.

Butler Downtown is a grassroots revitalization initiative involving local citizens and people from business, education, government and community organizations throughout the region.

Butler, PA was named one of the Best 20 Small Towns in America by Smithsonian Magazine.

Did you know the jeep was born here? Butler also hosts the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival, which in 2011 broke the Guinness World Record for most jeeps in a parade.