City of Butler’s Door to Door Solicitation Permits issued:
Below are the authorized companies/individuals permitted to go Door to Door soliciting (see definition below). If anyone other than those listed below stop at your door soliciting for donations, sales, etc. – please call 9-1-1 as a non emergency.
- Everdry – Issued December 19, 2017
- Joseph W. Hillard
- Benjamin P. Small
- Robert E. Humphreys
- American Red Cross – Issued November 15, 2017
- Michael Blessel – Representative
- Bill Mueller – Representative
- Val Mueller – Representative
- Deb Grossman – Representative
- Kim Parker – Representative
- Gail Wilhelm – Representative
- Jean Billinger – Representative
- Don Klink – Representative
- Deborah Ifines – Representative
- Renee Bernabe – Representative
- Gary Rose – Representative
- Will Wilhelm – Representative
- Mary Rogers – Representative
- Donna Baughman – Representative
- IGS Energy – Issued October 12, 2017 and expires in 90 days
- Katherine A. Cotherman – Representative
- Youth organizations (school, scouts, etc.)
- Political candidates and their workers/representatives
- Religious organizations
- City of Butler including Fire and Police Departments
Prohibited times. No solicitation or peddling shall be allowed before 9:00 a.m. or after 7:00 p.m., Sunday through Saturday.
SOLICITATION: The act of going from residence to residence asking for donations of money, tickets for money and coupon books for money, or selling items for money, with or without the distribution by such solicitor, or canvassing of literature, samples, free gifts or other materials within the City of Butler, whether on foot or by use of a vehicle.
Again, if anyone other then the exempted or companies and individuals listed above stop at your door – please call 9-1-1 as a non emergency.